[pianotech] The big discussion

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Thu Jan 27 16:31:02 MST 2011

And the same can be said of developing your own custom stretch style. I know aural tuners who tune the top octave more like 9ths than octaves. They like it stretched and it certainly is. Aural "skills" and understanding are no guarantee of good musical judgment.
David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com
(sent from bb)