[pianotech] The big discussion

daniel carlton carltonpiano at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 27 18:00:55 MST 2011

I told myself I wasn't going to reply anymore, but it's so hard not to...

If your heart and passion is no longer in your work, it's time to move on. If
you choose not to move on, please don't complain to me about how boring or
repetitive or "no big deal" the work has become. Work without love and fun
involved becomes quickly toxic.

David Anderson, how could anybody have said it any better?!! It's not possible.
I wish I was around for that adult beverage. It'd be on me, of course.

Daniel Carlton