[pianotech] Steinway Grand

PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com PAULREVENKOJONES at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 18:46:05 MST 2011

This is generally a factory parts number. It contains the date of
manufacture, to the best of my recollection, but the code escapes me. The 5 or 6
digit serial number should be somewhere. Can you tell whether the C3060 was
stamped over in the treble area of the plate web corner on the plate? Are
there  any other anomalous features to the design?

In a message dated 1/27/2011 7:17:09 P.M. Central Standard Time,