[pianotech] Dampp-Chaser Smart Bracket - no longer an option

Gordon pnotnr at aol.com
Thu Jan 27 19:46:40 MST 2011

 Doesn't the smart bracket shut off the humidifier rod when it senses no water in the pads?  Otherwise the humidifier becomes a dehumidifier when the pads are dry.  I find that to be a great feature.

I understand that it's annoying to have customers calling about the red light flashing when there is water (filtered or distilled) in the humidifier.  But doesn't the pad treatment fix that?  Maybe they need a little bit more.

At least your customers are calling and not overfilling the tank.

Gordon Large, RPT
Maine