[pianotech] Dampp-Chaser Smart Bracket - no longer an option

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Thu Jan 27 13:10:08 MST 2011

On Jan 27, 2011, at 2:00 PM, Dean May wrote:

> … I don't need customers calling because their red light is on. …

Dean,

The only time that I have experienced the red light on
   is when no water has been added beyond the yellow light indicator
   flashing for way beyond reasonableness. Basically, ignored.

Otherwise, these current systems are quite nice.

Maybe I'm missing something you said with your experience.

Sincerely,

Keith