[pianotech] Dampp-Chaser Smart Bracket - no longer an option

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Jan 27 13:00:13 MST 2011

Mark,

I'm pretty upset about this, also. I've never installed the SB as I fail to
see the need and I've only had trouble with SB systems installed by others.
I just got my first system with the mandatory SB and I plan to leave it
disconnected. I don't need customers calling because their red light is on.
Nor do I want customers getting in there to service it themselves. 90% of my
customers with DampChasers have their pianos serviced regularly.

Dean

Dean W May                (812) 235-5272

PianoRebuilders.com    (888) DEAN-MAY

Terre Haute IN 47802