[pianotech] The big discussion

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Thu Jan 27 21:21:15 MST 2011

/If your heart and passion is no longer in your work, it's time to move
on. If you choose not to move on, please don't complain to me about how
boring or repetitive or "no big deal" the work has become. Work without
love and fun involved becomes quickly toxic./

On 1/27/2011 5:00 PM, daniel carlton wrote:

> David Anderson, how could anybody have said it any better?!!

I sure couldn't have said it any better. It really does speak to many of
us, I'm sure.

Susan