[pianotech] The big discussion

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Thu Jan 27 22:09:00 MST 2011

Folks,

Do you honestly believe this, that without heart and passion in their work a person should move on?

A person can still be of tremendous service to a community when the heart and passion factors
   are no longer at the forefront of one's life.

I am no stranger to experiencing passion and heart in numerous activities, but I have learned
   these emotions come and go and are temporary at best and certainly not sustainable.

Now I'm not complaining, and I have no need to.
Just saying there are some things far more substantial and reliable
   to one's profession than having just heart and passion.
There is commitment, loyalty and/or dedication to name a few.

Now without love and/or moments of fun interspersed, yes,
   I can easily see that could be a drag on one's psyche.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern