[pianotech] Counts .......

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:30:56 MST 2011

AH. Portofino! Thanks for the reminder Del. For those of you "non-locals"
Portofino is a little restaurant that's in an old victorian house. The
owner, Randal lives upstairs and can sometimes be seen working on his
bicycle around back. A total shoe-string operation, but the guy knows his
food and wine! A real artisan.

Ry

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT