[pianotech] Counts .......(now OT)

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jan 28 14:00:05 MST 2011

Hi Ryan,

We have a Greek place here called "the Parthanon".  How a true Greek
restaurant got here, I won't question.  But, George and his family are the
absolute best!  Kicks Kostas' butt (there in Seattle, if you've been, as
we went several times).

Now to remind you.  Let's let the aural/ETD thing rest awhile...(Duaine's
(and us all's) brain needs a rest from the never ending rants!! lol).
It'll return, I'm sure. It just does every 6 months or so...I don't know
why! Nobody's opinion ever changes!!!  Ain't it great?  (loved your post
about tuning "from the mind".  this is totally so!

Peace y'all. Hope to get to KC this summer.  More discussions over a pint,
I'm sure!

Paul