[pianotech] The big discussion

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Fri Jan 28 13:46:33 MST 2011

I like that too!  Nice one, Jim and Ben!!

The whole thing comes down to pleasing the customer.  As we all know now,
we can argue until the Lord comes to take us away and we will never come
to a zone of agreement.

To each his own, and let this big horse die peacefully...(man it's a
Clydesdale now!) Some folks like those who use an ETD and some won't have
it.  Some techs swear by the ETD, and some don't.  some use both.  Isn't
it a great thing that we all have a choice on how to do it?

I'm finished, now.  No more arguments from UNL!  At least the pianos are
getting attention...the purpose of this whole thing, correct?? They're all
benefitting even if it's within a cent or two from the proverbial
"perfect", which will only happen in the great land beyond...

As the "Larry, the cable guy" sez:  Just get-r done!

Peace to you all.  I've calmed down now.  You do the same! it's Friday, by
gosh, and a malted beverage is sounding pretty good after this long haul
of tempers and tantrums :>) I'm off to the watering hole in just a little
while......

Paul