[pianotech] The big discussion

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Jan 28 16:28:03 MST 2011

AMEN - AMEN - AMEN

Another - obscure - example of the times:

All through my sons' high school years, the administration was more
concerned about the "saggy pants" vs "pot" smoking in the school.

There were times I would swear - he - was also a pot smoker. He insisted
on NO - and - that - the bathrooms were so crowded with pot smoking kids
- he - had to vacate and find another bathroom that was free of these kids.

Now for the LOL part: (which really happened regularly)

Picture, if you can, two or more kids facing each other. One hand
holding up their pants and the other hand - throwing punches.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years