[pianotech] Counts .......

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Fri Jan 28 16:57:09 MST 2011

On 1/28/2011 12:36 PM, Wim Blees wrote:
> How many have been unhappy and have not asked you back?
It's once in a blue moon one has a chance to find out about
unhappy customers who didn't invite one back. Most of them
just disappear. Probably just as well.

The desire not to cause distress or offense is strong in most
people. The trouble being, if they have a problem but don't
want to embarrass you by bringing it up, they often tell all
their friends about it instead.

A lot of the time as I'm leaving I say, "if it gives you
any mischief, get right back to me."

Susan