[pianotech] Counts .......

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 15:19:53 MST 2011

Wim, I swear, the more you talk, the more you set off my buttons.
What do I have to say to get you to go off your rocker?
Again, what gives you the right to tell a person that tuning pianos is
ot harmful to the ears ? Any - noise - loud or soft - is going to
amage the ear if done long enough !!!! And, the guy that told my mentor
as an ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat - Doctor)
I guess that is why there aren't any piano tuners over the age of 60. (in actuality, the mean age for piano tuners is almost 60).
Again, what gives you the right to tell a person their tuning sound like
h*t ?
I didn't tell you that. All I asked if how you know if your Cybertuning tunings are as good as a piano can be in tune?
Again, what gives you the right to tell me that I don't know what a good
uning sounds like ?
I can tell you that because you don't have the "chops" to know if a piano is in tune
If ETD's didn't do a great job in tuning (which again has been proven)
hen I probably would not be tuning at all.
You can tune. Just don't claim the ETD tuning is better than an aural tuning
I have taken classes with Dean Reyburn demonstrating aural tuning and
ybertuner tunings side by side.
But didn't he also say that you need to check the tuning with your ear, to make sure it's doing the job right?
Or didn't you understand that part of the lecture?

gain, Wim, if I'm an ass, at least I'm still in St. Louis with a pretty
uccessful business and don't have to move to Hawaii.
Again, what does that have to do with your ETD claims? I'm having a blast in Hawaii, also running a successfull tuning business.
With your attitudes, you would never make it in Hawaii.
Wim