[pianotech] repeat customers

Marshall Gisondi pianotune05 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:30:34 MST 2011

HI Susan,
Do you ever get the "oh the piano isn't played much" routine only to have no repat business from a person?  This seems to be my trouble.  I've asked customers that I called back today if they were happy. I figured why not ask.  They were all happy.  One doesn't seems non comittal, the others give me the run around that the piano isn't played much.  Maybe I need an EDT to make them change their mind lol

Actually I'm not worried about my tuning skills as I've had good reports there plus the school gave me an incredible foundation.  Plus Nick Kircher also started the ball rolling.  Bill Bremmer said I was well on my way.  So I'm not worried there. I'm guessing that I don't have a large enough customer base to off set the "it's not played too much" crowd.  Is that possible?

Marshall Gisondi Piano Technician
Marshall's Piano Service
pianotune05 at hotmail.com
215-510-9400