[pianotech] Counts .......

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Jan 28 21:19:49 MST 2011

Now back to the original post about the counts:

The purpose of this exercise was to prove my suspicions that:

- Most of the new tuners going in the field are using ETDs

- Of those same persons, not many, if any, are not learning and/or
wanting to learn aural tuning

- Of those same persons, not many, if any, are not wanting to try and
pass the tuning part to be an RPT.

- Of those same persons, not many, if any, are not wanting to go for RPT
- because - of the aural tuning test.

So what say the home office about these counts ?

SO, what does this all prove ?

This proves, to me, and I'm sure, many others, that the old ways of
doing things are going by the wayside and the new technologies are
prevailing.

Which, in turn, proves to me, and many others, that the organization
needs to be changing with the times.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years