[pianotech] Counts .......

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 21:40:35 MST 2011

Which, in turn, proves to me, and many others, that the organization
eeds to be changing with the times.
Duaine

The only way to change the organization is to become an RPT, and make proposals in Council.

Wim

PS. Your premises, btw, prove nothing. Every year for the past 35 years, the same number of Associates have uograded to RPT.