[pianotech] Counts .......

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Fri Jan 28 21:58:24 MST 2011

On 01/28/2011 10:40 PM, tnrwim at aol.com wrote:

>     Which, in turn, proves to me, and many others, that the organization
>     needs to be changing with the times.
>
>     Duaine
>

> The only way to change the organization is to become an RPT, and make
> proposals in Council.
>
> Wim
> PS. Your premises, btw, prove nothing. Every year for the past 35
> years, the same number of Associates have uograded to RPT.
Can that be proven - if so I want to hear it from the home office.

Also, is that the same number measured against, a steady stream that
join the PTG or is it a growing stream that join.

If it is a growing stream that join, then you percentage going for RPT
is getting lower !

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years