[pianotech] Rubbing hammers

Joe Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Jan 28 21:59:02 MST 2011

Cant tell for sure but the hammers look like they are leaning right. You may
want to make them more democratic.
Check bottom of hammer as well as the top.
Have seen many an old upright that has much of the sides or tales filed off
to make them work.  Even from the factory.
Joe Goss BSMusEd MMusEd RPT
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com