[pianotech] Counts .......

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sat Jan 29 05:39:41 MST 2011

There seems to be some tautology or redundancy of expression here. I
understand the comments below to say (put more simply):

Most new tuners use ETDs
Most of them are learning or want to learn aural tuning
Most of them want to pass the tuning test to be an RPT
Most of them want to go for RPT because of the aural tuning test

That is what the written English below actually says, once you strip out
the double negatives.

I do hope this clarifies things.......

David Boyce