[pianotech] Counts .......

Gerald Groot tunerboy3 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 29 06:59:07 MST 2011

No offense meant here Duaine but, I do not agree with this entirely.  What
much of it proves to me, is that many tuners going into the field of tuning
are using the machine entirely as a crutch because they don't have a choice.
They cannot hear it.  Therefore, without the machine, they cannot tune.  My
earlier points have either been missed or at least not addressed that I've
seen.  Without being able to hear it, we have no idea what the machine is
allowing to slip by.

On the other hand, those that have good aural skills, use the machine as an
additional aide in making our jobs easier and less stressful among other
things already mentioned in other emails.

That's all.  :)

Jer