[pianotech] Counts .......

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Jan 28 20:01:40 MST 2011

On 1/28/2011 7:54 PM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
> YES, my mentor, who is an RPT and used to tune aurally for 30+ years -
> now - for close to 15 years - uses Cybertuner.

An RPT?!!! You must hate your "mentor" on sight then (presuming you've
actually ever seen her), considering your history of exhibited pathology
against anyone even remotely suspected of being an RPT. Does this poor
schlub, presuming she actually is aware that you're blaming her for
yourself, approve of you in any way whatsoever? Has she, in fact, even
ever heard of you? Should she send you a goody basket in appreciation of
your on list representation of her efforts on your behalf, I heartily
encourage you to eat all of the funny looking mushrooms, and as much of
the basket as you can manage. Enjoy.

Ron N