[pianotech] Rubbing hammers

Ryan Sowers tunerryan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:11:06 MST 2011

David,

You're finally coming around, man! Using your teeth has several advantages.
It can actually strengthen teeth and gums, preventing bone loss. Then there
is the added fiber which can lower your chances of colon cancer. Chewing can
also reduce stress promoting a sense of well-being. The best part of all, it
that once your client sees you doing this they will slowly back away into
another room allowing you to work without disturbance.

-Ry

 Aren't tools wonderful.  Or, in view of our recent discussion on doing
things without modern tools you can chew the left side off with your teeth.

At least that's my take on it but given the late hour and the adult
beverages consumed you should explore the possibility further before you
take my word for it.

--
Ryan Sowers, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter