[pianotech] Q & A Roundtable

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Jan 29 11:25:11 MST 2011

Dean,

No, no, no, , this simply is not true in all cases.

Depends on where in the scale you are at.
Depends on the quality of the piano you are tuning.
Depends on the environment.
Depends on the quality of the hardware used.
Depends on the quality of the software.
Depends on the keystroke of the note …ppp to fff

I'm not blowing smoke here.

I'll restate for the record:
I have personally owned and operated
   Sight-O-Tuner, Accu-tuner I & II, Verituner, Reyburn CyberTuner, TuneLab, OnlyPure Tuner
   and currently use and have in my possession, Reyburn CyberTuner and OnlyPure Tuner.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT
pianostuff.kamcam.com