[pianotech] Q & A Roundtable

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Jan 29 13:06:54 MST 2011

Hi Ron,

Sorry if I stirred up a potential hornet's nest.

I simply found after reading the Q&A, your technique and conclusions to be very interesting.

So, I look forward to examining what I currently do
   and implementing your concepts.

I never know what might help me shave some minutes,
   yet accomplish the results I am familiar with,
   keep on earning the same amount of money, if not more,
   and maybe arrive at even better results.

I've always found you have ways that prove to be extremely interesting,
    and personally, are another whole breed of animal, that is, to me anyway.

Sincerely,

Keith McGavern, RPT
pianostuff.kamcam.com