[pianotech] Terry's Comments<G> (Nick)

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Jan 29 17:53:25 MST 2011

On Jan 29, 2011, at 5:27 PM, Nicholas Gravagne wrote:

> Keith, my old "Steppenwolf" (the book, not the band) and "Siddhartha"
> friend. Nice to hear from you, as always.

Hey, the band too.

Driving the California mountains in a 1966 4-wheel Dodge Power Wagon,
   windows rolled down, playing The Pusher, Born To Be Wild, Magic Carpet Ride
   on an eight track at max volume.

Man, that was the bomb when I was the one making the noise.

Now it's those d*** kids with boom boxes in the trunk of their vehicles
   that vibrate the very vehicle you sit in and make you wish they'd go away.

I wish they had some respect for their elders! Payback time, neh?

hahahahah

Keith