[pianotech] Terry's Comments<G>

Delwin D Fandrich del at fandrichpiano.com
Sat Jan 29 14:05:09 MST 2011

Oh, please! This sounds like the kind of wacko thing I would do just to see
what the result might be. In the process I'd probably move the bridges
around, give it a new scale, put in a couple of soundboard cutoff bars and -
well, you get the idea. I really didn't think there would be two of us..

ddf

Delwin D Fandrich

Piano Design & Fabrication

620 South Tower Avenue