[pianotech] Respect

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Sat Jan 29 23:05:20 MST 2011

The first piano I ever tuned was in a store my dad used to own, but the new owner allowed me to tune one of the pianos. (it took me 8 hours). I was only 32 years old at the time. Several customer came in and basically made the comment, "You can't be a piano tuner unless you're 65 years old, and/or blind".

Wim