[pianotech] Respect

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Sat Jan 29 17:29:40 MST 2011

On Jan 29, 2011, at 6:12 PM, Barrie Heaton wrote:

> … In the UK ETD are still looked on with the same scepticism as full sighted tuners were in the 1930  most folk thought back in the 1930 and still today in most parts of the UK if your not Blind you could not tune a pianos proper. …

Wow, Barrie, that's some comparison.

Personally, I hope the full sighted example back then is more myth than fact,
   and I certainly hope that isn't the case as you say in these modern times for the UK.

I guess I'll never know the truth of such things without doing extensive research,
   which I'm fairly certain is not going to happen by me.

Keith McGavern, RPT
pianostuff.kamcam.com