[pianotech] Counts .......

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Sun Jan 30 01:36:31 MST 2011

On 1/30/2011 12:07 AM, Duaine Hechler wrote:
> On the other hand, as my suspicion, the more you force an outdated form
> of tuning like aural tuning, Associate members are going to stay
> Associates.

Aural tuning is for all time. It is so good to know. It feels so right.
It sounds so beautiful. If it didn't exist, some people would put away
their
flashing spinning lights and invent it. The smart ones.

Whether anyone stays an Associate, becomes an RPT, or doesn't belong to
the PTG at all does not have much cosmic significance, especially
long term. You, for instance, would be far better off totally ignoring
the test and your status. Stop trying to make everyone say you don't
need to learn aural tuning. Just let go of it all, it isn't helping
you to fight the obvious over and over again.

Just continue learning your trade as best you can.

Susan