[pianotech] Terry's Comments<G>

Terry Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 30 09:15:43 MST 2011

I can absolutely guarantee you that there are more than two crazies in
this bunch. Time and $$ are the only things standing between myself
and a project like this!

So cool.......  :-)

Terry Farrell

PS: I wish that I had a quality digital camera when I had this piano
in my shop - this low-res photo does little to show the full gleaming
beauty this little spinet is.....