[pianotech] Terry's Comments<G>

Horace Greeley hgreeley at sonic.net
Sun Jan 30 21:14:59 MST 2011

Hi, Del,

At 10:02 AM 1/30/2011, you wrote:
>Yes, Horace, there are many who "would," even those who "can." But how many
>who actually "are?" The badge of the true piano wacko lies in the "having
>done" and in the "doing!"

Hmmm...yes...in my case, that would be the
"having done"; and not presently "am".  It was
great fun while it lasted. A crushing divorce
cost me the shop and attendant tools, which it's
never been financially responsible to
replace.  Things change in life; and it's
important to know when chapters open and
close.  I'm very glad that there are those who
still "do"...leads to some particularly marvelous exchanges here.

Best.

Horace

.