[pianotech] the big discussion

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Mon Jan 31 11:01:26 MST 2011

On Jan 31, 2011, at 11:09 AM, David Love wrote:

> He may be but I think for the purposes of this contest he used the machine as his primary guide, if I'm not mistaken.

David,

How very gracious of you.

More and more your personhood is becoming a relevant, shining example
   of solid, founded example. No hype!

I realize, of course, this is something you did not need to hear from me.

I just wanted express my sincere appreciation to you for the recent input on the Pianotech List

Keith