[pianotech] the big discussion

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Mon Jan 31 11:59:34 MST 2011

The contest was between two completely honorable people, of course.

However, do you think he would have accepted the contest if he had known
ahead of time that his SAT wouldn't be able to generate an excellent
tuning on
the piano in question? It's not dishonest for him to know ahead of time
that the contest was between Virgil at his best and the SAT at its best.
They obviously didn't want to set up the test using matching spinets.

Susan