[pianotech] the big discussion

Susan Kline skline at peak.org
Mon Jan 31 14:05:27 MST 2011

I think you're making too much of this, Keith. Jim's competence at
everything
he did would indicate that he obviously knew the capacities of the SAT,
and he
had faith in them, or how could he have sold them? That was all I was
saying.

And Virgil knew and had faith in his own powers to tune aurally.

Of course it was an even contest.

Susan

P.S. I believe you are the only person in history who received TWO gold
stars from me!