[pianotech] the big discussion

Mr. Mac's tune-repair at allegiance.tv
Mon Jan 31 13:34:00 MST 2011

Susan,

I truly want to comprehend the information you present,
   but I am incapable of doing so at this point in time.

What do you mean, "Of course, he knew…"

I don't think anything about what Jim Coleman, Sr.
   might have known or not known. You seem to profess something other.
Do you have evidence to the contrary that can be embraced?

Personally, I accept the contest as presented because of trust and the spirit of the people involved.

Because if you what you suggest is true, then there was no contest,
   that basically, it was rigged from the get-go,
   much so that Sir Smith never new what was he was being set up for.
   whether intentionally or not.

However naive as I might be, I am unwilling to accept your premises
   which lead to no absolute conclusion other than suppositions.

I loved the gold stars you sent my way back when, but what has happened
   between then and now?

Sincerely,

Keith

PS - And yes I can dissect someone's previous experience from their new found understandings.
PS#2 - And yes, I do believe that Albert Sanderson, among others since then, had a vision
             to include persons who would never ever spend the time to accomplish strictly aural tunings.
	    There actually are other dimensions to what will be, than what currently are.
            I'd personally would quit self-employment if I ever had to go back to pen and paper bookkeeping
            that requires Journal entries and posting to a ledger and all the rest. Those days are gone.