[pianotech] the big discussion

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Mon Jan 31 14:54:08 MST 2011

Actually I was addressing Ryan's comments but it's not that important.  I
agree with you, and Ed pointed this out earlier, that once you've
established a recipe for a particular piano and can record it and duplicate
it, it's nice to be able to save yourself the trouble of reinventing it
every time you come to that piano.  My point to Ryan was that you can't
really memorize and throw away the recipe generally because each piano has a
slightly different one.

David Love
www.davidlovepianos.com