[pianotech] the big discussion

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Mon Jan 31 18:55:03 MST 2011

Which gets - back - to - my point - with an ETD - your tunings are
repeatable.

With aural tunings, you have to remember and/or create the recipe -
every - time - you encounter a piano.

Duaine

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home & Business user of Linux - 11 years