[pianotech] the big discussion

Marcel Carey mcpianos at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:34:43 MST 2011

Now now now Duaine,
Aural tunings are not recipes. It's just A way to tune a piano. Once you get the confidence and the abilities to do it, it's just the same as using an ETD.You just follow what the piano tells you. And sometimes it takes you to funny places (with lesser quality instruments).You are not creating anything except listening to what your arms are doing to the sound and pitch.
Marcel, AAETDT (aural and Etd Tuner) ;-)