[pianotech] What do you say?

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Jan 31 18:20:20 MST 2011

Remember, Wim, you are a Stranger in a Strange Land.
ou will never become a native where you are.
ust not going to happen.

This isn't just here in Hawaii. I had the same thing back in St. Louis and Alabama.

The reason I don't call is that most of the time I will get a voice mail. When I leave a message, I don't know if the customer got that message, and will be there waiting for me, or if they are on the mainland, and won't get the message until they get back. So either way, unless I do get a real person, it's still a carp shoot when I show up.

I like Paul's suggestion. "My schedule doesn't give me time to do that", and wait to see what they say. (I also like Ron's suggestion).

Wim