[pianotech] What do you say?

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 31 23:55:09 MST 2011

	I use an online appointment service linked to my website.  It sends an
email a day or so before the appointment.  I have a "No Show Policy" on the
web calendar which states as follows:

	"Service Fee will be assessed for missed appointment.
	However, I do accept excuses on individual basis."

	I don't call the night before, and rarely have no-shows.  The software
generates the reminders automatically.

	Paul McCloud
	San Diego
	www.AccutonePianoService.com

prevent no-shows.  The first few customers saw that as an opportunity  to
cancel or postpone. (apparently they would not have been no-shows had I not
called).  So I trashed that idea.

>             --- Tom Gorley
>

> On Jan 31, 2011, at 7:49 PM, sytekdavies at btc-bci.com wrote:
>
> > Email reminders would be nice, but many of my clients are older and
either not online or they aren't proficient with the online world...for
those folks my reminder card appears their easiest option;  but the email
route has promise...something to think on....