[pianotech] Stuff Which Should Really Be on PTG-L(OT)

Encore Pianos encorepianos at metrocast.net
Fri Jul 1 16:06:50 MDT 2011

Hi Dale:

If I want to be heard by the most people, the pianotech list is the place to
go.  And judging by the flood of discussion, most people are quite content
to do it here for now.

I must admit that, other than reiterating your point that this discussion
should be on PTG-L, you have chosen not to respond to my points and
questions in my message sent this morning.  I am disappointed.  I had hoped
for more of a dialog, because the dialog, regardless of who is "right",
educates us and moves us toward a consensus that belongs to all of us. I
don't own the truth or all the facts, nor do any of us.  Which is why the
fullest participation by the most people is the best way to move towards a
consensus as to what works and we can see what most of us want.

I am interested in the best solution, even as I have a strong point of view.
I don't have to be right, which means I can be persuaded if you are armed
with better facts and stronger arguments.   In the best world, that goes
both ways.  And we can do all of this with a smile on our face and avoid
getting into personalities.

Respectfully yours,

Will Truitt