[pianotech] [OT] Right Here, Right Now (was Stuff Which Should Really Be on PTG-L)

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 23:25:40 MDT 2011

Hi Leslie
Thanks for sharing your heartfelt concern. We are all in different spaces and places economically , personally etc.
 All our valid
 Best

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
209-577-8397
209-985-0990
Ronsen hammers/prep
Sitka Sound boards
Belly packages

 Poor decisions are rarely made right by a greatercommitment to them.
  "David Love"