[pianotech] thanks to Phil Bondi for his dedication to the list seve

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 07:28:37 MDT 2011

 Dear Phil
   I want to personally thank you for your service to the list. I knew
  folks were working with it but honestly don't know exactly what that
  means other than this list has existed and benefited me personally in
  countless ways  ie Education,collegiality, new friend(you),products and
  just honest communication and relationship skill. David Andersen I spoke
  passionately about this at length yesterday as to what this medium has
  done for us/meant to us. Incalculable!
  SO I know you and wanted to say thanks. Well Done. I hope it continues
  For that... except my gratitude.

    Ps. As Well, and no less thanks to Andy Rudolph, Ron Berry
  and others who worked as the overseers of
 this list I have benefited from and participated in.
   Kindest regards to you all