[pianotech] teaching money,(was Irritated )

JWyatt1492 at aol.com JWyatt1492 at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 08:35:53 MDT 2011

Hello !  Laura and All,

      Laura, you are teaching  two  ( 2  )  classes this year,
Unless you have changed your mind.

Please don't.

Jack

In a message dated 6/30/2011 9:57:06 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
laura-olsen at att.net writes:

I should  check with Ryan  (and maybe he could speak to this), but I am
team  teaching one class this year and I received 50% off my registration.  I
don't know what the per diem might be or if there is one, but I think I
still  got a banquet ticket.  I'm not saying it's bad, it's different and less
than it used to be.

Laura