[pianotech] Higher Logic

Rex Roseman rosemanpiano at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 09:39:45 MDT 2011

Dale

My reason for asking is because a lot of people have been guessing at what
Higher Logic uses to run their programs and not going to the source to find
out what they are talking about. This is a problem that crops up on this
list often, people asking other peoples advice about third parties that
should have been contacted first. In piano related instances, they are told
to go to the third party source and find out from them first. There is
information on the web site about the platform that Higher Logic uses that
those who are computer savvy can use to see what the possibilities and short
comings are. I was glad to see that at least one person that had complaints
took the time to check out the original source material that is available.

Rex Roseman