[pianotech] Higher Logic

Duaine Hechler dahechler at att.net
Sat Jul 2 10:00:10 MDT 2011

Mike,

Done just that and here was my response:

Hi Duaine. Thank you for your note.
I am offering assistance to those needing help with the new forum. I am not entertaining suggestions at this time. If that time comes, I will make sure egroupware gets a fair evaluation.
-Phil

--
Duaine Hechler
Piano, Player Piano, Pump Organ
dahechler at att.net
www.hechlerpianoandorgan.com
--
Home&  Business user of Linux - 11 years