[pianotech] [OT] Stuff Which Should Really Be on PTG-L

Dale Erwin erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat Jul 2 10:31:24 MDT 2011

  Hi Dale
  How do I get there from here?

I hope that explains my position adequately and apologize for my inability to communicate better. I'm trying to get a rebuild out before I leave for KC and have class presentations to polish. Not to mention that I'll be a delegate for my chapter. That's why I'm participating here but I still believe we should be on ptg-l where more delegates would see the discussion.

Adios,
DP

Dale Probst RPT
Registered Piano Technician
Ward & Probst, Inc.
www.wardprobst.com

Dale S. Erwin
www.Erwinspiano.com
209-577-8397
209-985-0990
Ronsen hammers/prep
Sitka Sound boards
Belly packages

 Poor decisions are rarely made right by a greatercommitment to them.
  "David Love"