[pianotech] Dales hitch pin clearance

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Jul 2 14:04:54 MDT 2011

On 7/2/2011 2:34 PM, Dale Probst wrote:
> Hi Ron,
>
> I posted it here to put some piano related information back on the list.

But this isn't the list now, is it? This one in on death row, condemned
and superseded by the new, improved, largely dysfunctional and generally
disliked "my.ptg" (the name of which also thoroughly offends me,
incidentally). Anyone such as yourself championing the new system ought
to put his actions where his rhetoric is and support it by using it, if
only in support of the illusion of sincerity.

> Thanks to Ed Sutton and John Ross it's a historical problem now. I'd thought
> about doing what you suggest and had drilled down into the old pin which
> helped some also, thank you for the contribution.
>
> I'll get back to the other site where I belong, appreciate the direction.

You know I love you Bubba, but you're politicking us, and that's not
ever going to produce anything either sensible or useful. So far, every
effort has been made by everyone in the political end of this
organization to divert attention from what we're concerned with, or
denying it altogether. If this is to remain the policy, the organization
is in deep crap.

But what do I know? I'm not a volunteer officer.
Ron N