[pianotech] The New System according to Wim

tnrwim at aol.com tnrwim at aol.com
Mon Jul 4 07:40:28 MDT 2011

No, Wim, the new system sucks! It will never function anywhere like it
hould, because the "Program" that it works under is designed to make the
ome Office and Politicians all warm and fuzzy. It leaves me cold. (period)
hen this olde system goes bye bye, so will . Take that to the bank!
oe

Joe

I hope you mean that you won't participate on the lists anymore, and not the PTG. If it's the former, I hate to see you go, but you're the one who'll be missing out on all the good things the lists do for us. If it's the latter, basically the same thing. PTG is here to help us be better technicians.

As I said, give it a chance. Approach it from the point of view that it will work, and you'll be surprised at how easy it is to use. Remember, you're never too old to learn new things.

Wim